All our Bread and Pizzas are hand made fresh daily in our Wood-Fired Oven.
Turkish Pide $8
Parmesan and Pesto $10
Garlic Bread $10
Caramelised onion, rosemary and blue cheese $10
Olive Tapanade, thyme and fresh tomato bread $10
To compliment breads, dips from the cabinet $3.50
Selection of our dips served with warm bread
- Red pepper and sundried tomato
- Jajick (cucumber, mint, double garlic)
- Panja (beetroot, creamy yoghurt)
- Spicy walnut
- Olive tapanade
- Spinach and feta
- Dukkah with olive oil
Meze Board (great for 4 people) $30
A selection of our most popular Mediterranean dips and kitchens choice of cheeses and meats, garnished with fresh salad greens and home made Turkish bread from the wood-fired pizza oven.
Baked Brie $19
A mini brie cheese baked in our wood-fired oven and served with sliced dates, pistachio nuts and a drizzle of honey. Served with toasted ciabatta. It is a perfect starter or a dessert!
Hot Hummus and Dukkah $16
Home made hummus sprinkled with Zeytins dukkah and a dollop of pesto. Enjoy it hot from our wood-fired oven, and served with Turkish Bread.
* Gluten free option available
Yoghurt, Garlic Yoghurt, Minted Yoghurt, Mayonnaise, Sweet Chilli, Hot Chilli, Avocado, Satay, BBQ, Horseradish Cream, Tomato & Basil Passata.
The traditional wood fired way to make great tasting pizzas! All pizzas have our special tomato and basil passata.
10” Pizzas all $20.50
- Mount Margarita, vine ripened tomatoes, basil and mozzarella
- Chicken, beetroot chutney, cashew, brie and mozzarella
- Smoked ham, pineapple and mozzarella
- Chorizo sausage, caramelised onions, mushroom and mozzarella
- Roasted veges with feta, spinach, pesto and mozzarella
- Hot smoked salmon tail, capers, spinach, cream cheese and mozzarella (no tomato base)
* Gluten free pizza bases available add $4
Scallop Meze* $16.50
Pan seared skewered scallops on toasted bruschetta served with a home made fresh pawpaw and avocado salsa with salad greens.
Chilli Squid Meze* $16.50
Marinated squid scored and seared, served with fresah salad greens, sweet grilled peppers, tomatoes and cucumber. Dressed with a coriander mayo and lots of lemon wedges.
Prawn Meze* $16.50
Juicy marinated skewered prawns, pan seared and served on fresh salad greens with tomato, cucumber and mushy avocado.
Smoked Salmon Cake $16.50
Hot smoked salmon with fresh herbs and pan fried, served on a fresh salad greens with a fennel and green apple slaw and tangy jajick.
Haloumi Meze* $16.50
Pan fried haloumi and red peppers, served with olive tapenade, capers.
Dolma Meze* $13
Vegetarian stuffed dolma, served on home made hot tomato and basil passata with feta cheese and fresh basil leaves.
Falafel Meze* $13
Home made rolled falafel, served hot with Zeytins hummus, tomato and cucumber salad and Greek yoghurt.
Served with rice, hummus, tabouleh and salad, with your choice of 2 sauces.
- Yoghurt Marinated Chicken $20
- Spice Rubbed Roast Beef $20
- Harissa Smoked Lamb Shoulder $21
- Mixed Meat $21 (with chicken and roast beef)
- Hand Made Falafel Patties $20
- Vegetarian (mix of falafel and spinach borek) $20
Wrapped in a Turkish flat bread and hot pressed, with your choice of 2 sauces
- Yoghurt Marinated Chicken $17
- Harissa Smoked Lamb Shoulder $18
- Spice Rubbed Roast Beef $17.50
- Mixed Meat $17.50 (with chicken and roast beef)
- Hand Made Falafel Patties $17
(Please see staff for today’s salad, served on mesculin with your choice of sauce)
- Add chicken or beef $20
- Falafel salad $16
- Grilled chicken salad $16.50
- Beef salad $16.50
All served on a crunchy salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, carrot, red cabbage and your choice of sauce.
Salad Extras $3 (each)
Cashews, olives, avocado, falafels, feta, hummus
Home made pita bread with your choice of chicken, beef, lamb or falafel. Served with salad and your choice of 2 sauces.
Baked layers of filo pastry filled with fresh baby spinach, feta cheese, chopped tomato and spring onion. Served hot with Jajick and black olives.
Fish n Chips $22 (when available)
Fresh market fish, battered with rustic fries and a crunchy salad, served with relish.